Kingdoms of Camelot Helper 1.4
The Kindoms of Camelot (KOC) Scout and Attack Helper will allow you to track the attacking and scouting you do to other player cities in KOC. All you have to do is copy and paste your Scout and Attack reports into the easy "Report Entry" screen, and the program takes it from there.
The Kingdoms of Camelot Helper application will automatically group cities into categories of what to needs to be attacked, scouted, or left alone. This includes color coding player cities that:
- Should be scouted,
- Should be attacked,
- Has been attacked in the last 18 hours,
- And ones that should not be attacked.
- Have been marked as "Active Players"
This interface will easily allow you to view your previous Scouts and Attacks against the city. The application will also try to calculate the City Production and Estimated Loot, along with keeping track of your Total Loot from that city.
- Mouse Over tells you last attack times, if the city is active, and the last scout and attack dates,
- Every Scout and Attack report you enter is kept in it's entirety for easy viewing (no need to keep your mailbox full),
- Easily track the number of times you have attacked and scouted a city, including when and what happened,
- Allows switching between domains or servers for tracking of all your kingdoms,
- Easily access the last Scout and Attack reports for a city, including things such as "estimated loot", and "estimated production" of the players city,
- Lookup a city based on its X and Y cordinates, to return previous scout and attack reports.